ORGANIKA ROYAL JELLY PREMIUM 1000MG PER SOFTGEL....90'S
Royal Jelly 1000mg
1000mg | 90 softgel capsules
Premium, high potency Royal Jelly.
Don't confuse royal jelly with bee pollen or bee venom. Royal jelly is used for asthma, hay fever, liver disease, pancreatitis, sleep troubles (insomnia), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), stomach ulcers, kidney disease, bone fractures, menopausal symptoms, skin disorders, and high cholesterol.
- Combined with products like ginseng and maca, promote overall health, strength and vitality.
- Supports healthy cholesterol balance to promote good heart health.
- Premium, high potency Royal Jelly.
- RECOMMENDED USE OR PURPOSE: Supports healthy cholesterol level.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Royal Jelly 3:1 Extract (Secretion (Apis mellifera)) ……………….. 333 mg
(Standardized to contain 6% of 10-HDA (10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid))
(Equivalent to 1000 mg of Royal Jelly)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Beeswax, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
RECOMMENDED DOSE – (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 1 softgel capsule per day with a meal and a glass of water.
DURATION OF USE: Up to 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner for prolonged use.
- CAUTIONS: Do not use if you have a history of asthma or allergies, atopy or dermatitis; are taking warfarin; are pregnant or breastfeeding; are allergic to royal jelly or bee products; or are prone to allergic reactions.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, gluten, or corn.
- * Information on this site has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.Disclaimers:
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.Also there is no guarantee of results and that results may vary.
These disclaimers are recommended and is policy by Goggle Adwords